Friday, April 1, 2011

March Summary


The numbers:
211 miles, 6.3 vertical miles

Trail (7 runs) 119 miles, 4.4 vertical, 24.5 hours
Road (6) 62 miles, 0.2 vertical
Treadmill (4) 17 miles, 1.7 vertical
Track (2) 13 miles
Strength Training (9)
Rest Days (12)
Longest Run 28 miles, 5.4 hours
Most Vertical 5167 feet

My first 3 months of 2011 have been very consistent on the total volume and vertical and right about where I wanted them to be.  Only got to the track twice this month, but I made up for it with some short, hard efforts on the trail.  Also took a lot of rest days toward the end of March.  I hope that rest will pay dividends as I start to increase the volume some, but I can't really say that my body feels "rested" any more than if I took no rest days at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment